QUAIL COVE FARMS ORANGE SWEET POTATOES
- Minimum Purchase:
- 5 units
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 40 - 400||and pay only $0.70 each|
Order by the pound: "5" for 5 lb bags or "40" for 40lb box.
Our customers rate them Number 1!
Certified Organic Sweet Potatoes grown on our own farm. Sweet potatoes are a Superfood because they are so full of vitamins, minerals and fiber. Fix them in all your favorite ways - baked, roasted, creamed, in baked goods, baby food, or boiled.
Varieties include Bergundy, Hernandez, and Covington.
Field Run - all sizes. They are not washed for better storage. Store in a DRY AIRY place at about 55-70 degrees. Do not refrigerate.
Sweet Potato Stuffed Baked Apples with Toasted Marshmallows
- 8 apples
- 32oz cooked sweet potatoes
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar (Sucanat, Demerara, or Coconut sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cut a small slice off the bottoms of the apples so they sit flat. Cut the tops off and scoop out the insides, leaving 1/2" around the sides and bottom of the apple.
- Mash sweet potatoes, butter, brown sugar and salt. Fill apples with mixture.
- Place stuffed apples inside a baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until apples are soft, but not split.
- Top with mini marshmallows and toast under the broiler.