Gerber chickens are fed an all vegetarian diet with no hormones or artificial ingredients. The all cereal grain feed is blended with vitamins, minerals and amino acids and vegetable fats to produce a balanced nutritional feed.
Chicken is ordered by the each. Specify how many trays of boneless skinless breasts you would like to receive. Each tray is approximately 1.5lbs.
TWO INGREDIENT PESTO CHICKEN
4 skinless and boneless Gerber chicken breast (2 pounds)
1/2 cup basil pesto , plus 1/4 cup extra for serving
Salt and Pepper to season
17 ounces cherry tomatoes
1. Smother chicken fillets in the pesto on all sides (about 2 tablespoons of pesto for each chicken breast, depending on your taste).
2. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
1. Preheat a barbecue plate, grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes each side or until completely cooked through. Transfer to a warm plate. Grill the tomatoes, rotating once, until soft and beginning to brown.
2. Top chicken with extra pesto. Serve with the tomatoes. Oven Baked 1.Preheat the oven to 350°F 2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
3. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the baking dish and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
4. At 30 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven and arrange the tomatoes around each fillet. 5. Place the chicken back in the oven and cook a further 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
Adapted from cafedelites.com
Located in the heart of the Ohio's Amish Country, Gerber Poultry produces and processes a truly all natural, antibiotic free chicken. The chickens are raised on Amish family farms with plenty of room to roam. Gerber chickens are fed an all vegetarian diet with no hormones or artificial ingredients. The all cereal grain feed is blended with vitamins, minerals and amino acids and vegetable fats to produce a balanced nutritional feed.