Chicken is ordered by the tray (each). Specify how many trays of premium drumsticks you would like to receive. Each tray of drumsticks is approximately 2.5lbs and price is pre-calculated for the weight
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN LEGS
8 Gerber chicken legs (about 2 lb)
2 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard (or use more Dijon)
1/4 cup honey 1 garlic clove , minced
1 tsp cornflour/cornstarch
Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
2. Mix Sauce ingredients together with a good pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Line tray with foil, then top with parchment paper.
4. Place drumsticks on paper
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn drumsticks, spoon juices over drumsticks.
6. Bake for a further 20 minutes, turn, spoon over juices. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until golden and sticky.
7. Remove from oven.
8. Serve drumsticks with sauce, with crispy smashed potatoes and steamed broccolini on the side. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves if using.
Adapted from www.recipetineats.com
Gerber s chickens are fed an all vegetarian diet with no hormones or artificial ingredients. The all cereal grain feed is blended with vitamins, minerals and amino acids and vegetable fats to produce a balanced nutritional feed.